|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type of Pump||Plunger|
|Max Flow Rate||6LPH|
*Robust & Versatile
• Fibreglass reinforced PP plastic enclosure guarantees great resistance to impact and chemical attack
• Counters power supply variations.
• Pump Head - Suction & Discharge assembily made of PVDF suits all chemical used in industrial, wastewater treatment & potable water applications
• Use of ceramic balls as standard improves pumping reliability and chemical compatibility of the whole liquid end.
• 5 models cover 1 to 60 litre per hour with an output pressure upto 20bar
• Reduction in spares stock holding
• Long life diaphragm tested to give 5 years working life
• Diaphragm made from pure solid PTFE, ensures compatibility with most chemicals.
*Steady Dosing Performance
• Stablized multi power supply 100 ÷ 240 VAC with reduced power consumption.
• Improves pump effi ciency as performance is not affected by power supply variations
• Dual frequency range (0 ÷ 20% or 0 ÷ 100%).
*Easy To Install
• The only pump that allows multiple fi xing options-wall mounting, on water meter or tank, on a horizontal base (with or without bracket).
- Item Code: AZ-325
- Production Capacity: 150 Piece per day.
- Delivery Time: Within same days.
- Packaging Details: Cartoon Box.